Searching...
Highlighted

World cup

WorldCup_

Optus has turned the world cup for australian viewers in to a money grab.. go away optus

Re: World cup

Infuriated

I can't see how it's a cash grab when it's impossible for me to give them any money.

Dan_C

You're entitled your opinion @WorldCup_

I don't think that's necessarily the case. If you're a diehard football fan, I think you'll be impressed with some of the content we have on offer. 

Remember, you can catch the World Cup on SBS. 

• EVERY SOCCEROOS MATCH
  • MATCH OF THE DAY - EVERYDAY
  • SEMIS AND FINAL

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rajeshlal

If one can get the device to work!

Dan_C

What's happened @rajeshlal

I'm happy to try and help out. Let us know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rajeshlal

The Optus Sports subscription is not activated on Fetch TV - strange that Optus has not put up instructions on this and chat support staff don’t know what to do.

WorldCup_

Every match, well the parts that aren't dropping out, how can you charge for a service that is way below par compared to the original free service provided by sbs. 

Like I said, A money grab by optus. 

I don't want to hear it was due to unexpected amount of viewers, Its the bloody world cup, What did you guys expect?

Shauna

Okay, If you’re not already subscribed to Optus Sport, press “Menu” on your remote, then navigate to ‘Manage’, then ‘Subscriptions’, and enable your Optus Sport subscription. You can check out a video explaining the process here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DjCuBRWsXA&index=4&list=PLfTotkUGrUsCD_IPmf6tOfccqagyTU2SS.

Let us know how you go @rajeshlal.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rajeshlal

Hi Shauna

Dan is yet to reply to my email however it seems that you have not attempted to understand my question/issue properly. I am already subscribed to Optus Sports (through the postpaid mobile plan) however when I am trying to subscribe on Fetch it is asking me to make the payment of $14.99 again. Why is Optus doing this to its customers? Having received the device more than 5 days ago Iam still trying to figure out how to get it working and Optus hasnt provided any instructions on this n(that I can find); It will be a disaster trying to get a credit if I were to pay for it again; rather disappointed at the lack of support and thinking that it might be better for me to just return the device

Toomey

Hey @rajeshlal, the price of the packages will always show on Fetch, but if you have any included in your plan, a credit will be provided on the invoice.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos