Searching...

World cup refund

Kimj

Has anyone received their refund?

Highlighted

Re: World cup refund

Toomey

Hey @Kimj, refunds started processing at the end of June. Can I ask how you subscribe to Optus Sport? (via Optus, Apple App Store or Google Play)

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Kimj

I joined up via the play store

Toomey

In this instance we will need our TV & Content team to look into it. Please raise an in-app support case and someone will follow up with you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DannyR

We never seen a refund at all. Guess Optus kept that quiet

Kimj

I would expect that Optus would notify me when my refund has been processed. Is this not the case?

Tano

Hey @Kimj, did you raise an in-app case as Toomey mentioned above? Just to clarify for you, Optus Sport subscriptions made via the app in the Google Play or App Store are refunded via those respective billing platforms. For Play Store refunds, this would have been issued back to the original payment method: credit card, debit card, Google Play Direct Carrier Billing, Paypal etc. If you used a Google Play Voucher, the balance would be sent through to your Google Play balance.

Can you please check over your account and payment methods to see if the refund was processed? And if not, raise an in-app case so we may investigate? Tano

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos