cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor El_Nicko
New Contributor

Will the UEFA Super Cup/UCL/UEL games be available On Demand?

I've seen that Optus have secured the rights to the UEFA Champions League and Europa League (amongst others). Will the games be available On Demand, or are they only available live through Optus Sport 1?

I see no mention of anything other than Premier League on the iOS Optus Sport app. I've managed to find Thursday morning's upcoming UEFA Super Cup game on the Optus Sport 1 Channel Guide, but can't see it anywhere else. Will this game be available On Demand?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Will the UEFA Super Cup/UCL/UEL games be available On Demand?

Heya @El_Nicko
We will 🙂 We'll be showing every game of the 18/19 Champions League live and on demand starting with the playoffs on 22nd and 23rd of August. The group stages then begin on 19th September.

Keep your eyes peeled! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor El_Nicko
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply @AlexRH! Will the UEFA Super Cup game between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid on this Thursday morning (16th August) be available On Demand too?

It is on the Channel Guide...

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

No worries @El_Nicko 

The UEFA Super Cup between Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid will be available Live and On Demand via Optus Sport. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Getitdone
Occasional Contributor

Hello

On the website there is still nothing to show that the UEFA CL games will be streamed. It's all just Premier League overload. Is there another website I should visit?  

Regards

Julio

0 Kudos