Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Carlisle
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wifi fetch

I have fetch on cable but when I try to connect to wifi in settings there is no tab called wifi only wired. There is no summary or wifi option. How do I connect to wifi. So over the whirring 25%. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Wifi fetch

Hey @Carlisle? Do you know which generation of Fetch you’re using i.e Gen 1, 2, 3(The Mighty) or Mini? Wi-Fi connectivity is built into the Yes TV by Fetch Mighty and Mini Set top box. If you are using a Gen 3 or Fetch mini set top box you can find the Wi-Fi set up option via Manage > Settings > Network > Wi-Fi. Click the corresponding home Wi-Fi network and you should be good to go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Carlisle
New Contributor
New Contributor

I went into manage , settings, network and there is no wifi tab.  

How do I connect to wifi.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We'd really need to know which model/generation of Fetch set top box you're using @Carlisle. If the option to set up your WiFi connection isn't visible then I'm afraid you likely have a non-Wifi supported Fetch set top box. You'd need to connect your Fetch box directly to your modem via Ethernet or Power line adapters. You can check out our current range of Fetch set top boxes here. You can also find a set up guide for each generation of Fetch set top box here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos