cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Libster_83
New Contributor

Wifi and Fetch Box Options

Hiya, So I've had Fetch for a few years and have just moved house and the TV is not near a phone port. I spoke with Optus Chat and they said I can connect via wifi but the box is not giving me an option. Can anyone confirm that the wifi option is only available with newer Fetch boxes? Mini / Mighty etc? I think the person I spoke with did not pay attention to that part of my query and I'm sure I need to upgrade the box. Any suggestions or advice would be great. Thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wifi and Fetch Box Options

What's a few years?

Wifi Fetch has been around for some time but perhaps Gen 1 didn't have it. It should be obvious on network settings. Fetch boxes are leased so if you want a newer one or should just take a call to get it swapped over.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Libster_83
New Contributor

Thanks. It’s been maybe 4 years? 

Ill call and see what they can do just wanted to avoid that process lol. 

Thanks 😊

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there libster_83,

Just a heads up that our online Fetch Setup & User Guides may help saving you from calling 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors