Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why no Everton Man City match?

Why was the Everton v Man City game not shown On Demand? Seems to be a regular occurrence with City games. If you can't show the league leaders I don't see the point of subscribing anymore.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Why no Everton Man City match?

I've replied back to a similar thread https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Resolve-Issues/Manchester-City-replays-not-available-since-2-3-week....

You might find some of the info I've included useful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Well seems like I'm one of many conned into believing all EPL games would be shown, and be available to watch the next day. Back to the hated Foxtel for me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I'm sorry we hadn't made that clear to you @Eport.

The information is there on our web page → https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/entertainment/sport/premier-league

On-demand replays and highlights mean the game kicks off when you want it to. Up to 290 games per season. 

We aired a replay on Sunday at 4:00PM on Optus Sport 1. 

If you're using a Fetch set top box, you can also record the live broadcast of the match. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

You can see the con right there, '''all games live' '290 games on demand'. Not 290 out of 390...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

It says up to 290 games per season. 

We do broadcast all matches live. Of those matches, 290 of those are made available on demand. All matches are replayed throughout the week after they've been broadcast live. 

It's not a choice that we've made. It's simply due to the nature of the broadcast rights we've purchased.

0 Kudos