Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

When will game of thrones season 8 be available on fetch TV?

Wizdofaus

I'm assuming after it's finished airing on Foxtel now,  so in 7 or 8 weeks?

Re: When will game of thrones season 8 be available on fetch TV?

Niccom1

I actually called optus fetch tv tech support yesterday!

they said it should become available in 3-4 days from Monday (15th April) for purchase then each ep can be viewed the da after airing.

I so hope this is the truth I only cancelled Foxtel because they promised I would definitely be able to watch it as it comes out

[ Edited ]
Wizdofaus

No sign of it yet, and I'd be genuinely shocked if it any episodes were available both Foxtel had finished showing the whole season.

Solution

Ray_YC

Hi GoT fans,

Please see this thread for today's announcement:

Game of Thrones on Fetch

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Wizdofaus

That's great except I literally just purchased the whole series in HD, it says it's ready to watch, but it doesn't actually work - prompts for the PIN for the first episode then immediately indicates it's about to start playing the 2nd episode and prompts for the PIN for that, then just goes blank.

Known issue? Do I just need to wait?

Arthurarth

I was also experiencing the same problem last night. I tried again this afternoon and it’s still skipping over episode one, but it will start episode two. A bit disappointing to be honest, given the already lengthy waiting time due to Foxtels deal HBO. Don’t really want to start watching from episode two. 

Arthurarth

Actually, issue resolved. Select the episode you’re having trouble with and hold down the green button to redownload. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos