cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

When will Optus Sport publish EPL games schedule?

When will Optus Sport publish EPL games schedule? With only a week to go there is no sign of games being televised. I have waited patiently and not asked for a refund given I have had nothing I wanted to watch on Optus Sport for 3 months nearly but when will confirmation come that all games will still be televised and at what times?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: When will Optus Sport publish EPL games schedule?

I can see dates/times/clubs here:

https://sport.optus.com.au/epl/fixtures
0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Also the fixtures are listed in the Optus Sports app

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, but that is not showing when they will be televised and if they are all still "Live" as before COVID-19 hit the games (and everyone else). They are not appearing as Live and Upcoming in either the app on my iPad or on the website. I know when all the games are being played, but I cannot schedule any game to be recorded on my fetch box until they appear in Live/Upcoming under the "Watch" menu for Premier League.

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

If you just want to record your team or a couple of others you are following the easiest way is to set a team tag. The fetch box will then record all matches that that team is playing.
Because the tv guide on the fetch box only listed the next 7 days you can search through the current replay matches being shown and choose a match your team that is being shown. Click on that match, press the red button on your remote, and click on team tag.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Sorry, it's not thepoint, I'm trying to ask Optus WHEN they will show the games to be televised in the app or on the website under the "WATCH" area. There has been no confirmation anywhere that they will actually be continuing to show all the games live or otherwise. There is nothing in any of theshows that says so either.

I know how the fetch box works with team tags and have that set already but please see above.

All I want is an employee of Optus in the Yes Crowd to answer the relevant question.

0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Is there NO-ONE FROM OPTUS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. IT IS LESS THAN A WEEK until the first games are meant to be played and they are still not showing up under "Watch/Live and Upcoming"

What gives? Not much use as customer service if no-one from Optus can answer my query! What's the point of this forum?

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Sport are working on and will update the games schedule prior to the season restarting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

That's not very informative given my question was "WHEN" not "will". I am trying to record the games on my fetch mighty box as it does not even mention if all games will be Live AS WELL AS On Demand as they were before COVID-19. 

0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Still not showing whether the games are ON DEMAND or not which means I'm having to risk filling my fetch disk with recordings of games IN CASE (who knows) they are not shown ON DEMAND!

Come on, get your act together, you've had three months to plan for this and get it right! Jeez.

0 Kudos