cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor giant45
New Contributor

What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

Sounds like series record. One press of REC is a one off recording. Two presses means the show will be recorded whenever it airs (The Fetch box records the show, not the timeslot)

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor giant45
New Contributor

Re: What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

Thx Peter.  I use TV guide, select Channel, Record and confirm. Sometimes this results in a red R and other times a white R.  The red R produces a recorded program whereas the white R does not.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I thought it was that the red R means it's recording right then as the show is playing. The white R is you've selected a show in the future to record so when it does start playing, it will change to red and then be stored for you to watch

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I agree with SamSam, as a serial recorder of Fetch recordings that is how it works on mine. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors