cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
giant45
New Contributor
New Contributor

What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

Sounds like series record. One press of REC is a one off recording. Two presses means the show will be recorded whenever it airs (The Fetch box records the show, not the timeslot)

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
giant45
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: What is the difference between a white R and a red R when recording on a Fetch box?

Thx Peter.  I use TV guide, select Channel, Record and confirm. Sometimes this results in a red R and other times a white R.  The red R produces a recorded program whereas the white R does not.

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I thought it was that the red R means it's recording right then as the show is playing. The white R is you've selected a show in the future to record so when it does start playing, it will change to red and then be stored for you to watch

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I agree with SamSam, as a serial recorder of Fetch recordings that is how it works on mine. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors