Searching...

We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again

harryc400

Hi,

I have been trying to sign up for Optus sport for weeks (as an existing optus customer), and every time I go to check my eligibility I get this message: "We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again later."

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

Shauna

Hey @harryc400 - have you tried on a different device? Can you please try clearing your cookies/cache? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

harryc400

Hi yes I have tried both of those thing to no avail. Still getting the same error message

Shauna

Okay. Can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB via PM? I'll take a look Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
harryc400

Account number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: XXXXXXXXX

DOB: XXXXXXXXX

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Tris

Hey @harryc400, I've had to edit your post as you've included personal details. Please log your account info via this form so a fault can be raised with our TV and Content team. They'll take a look and contact you directly

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos