Searching...

Watch the NBA Playoffs on Fetch and ESPN

[ Edited ]
Optus

Fetch Feature.pngnbaespn logo.PNG
The 2019 NBA Playoffs tip off on Fetch with the Philadelphia 76ers hosting the Brooklyn Nets on ESPN 14 April @ 4:30am. Watch local hero Ben Simmons take on ex-Laker and most improved D'angelo Russell in a tough Eastern Conference battle.

For the best seat in the house connect to our $99 Home Broadband Plan that Includes Unlimited Data with the Fetch Mighty box, and one premium Channel Pack. Choose the Vibe Pack to get access to the NBA on ESPN.

Want to watch but you don’t have our Internet at home? Alternatively, you can add a Fetch Mini box to an eligible post-paid mobile plan for $5 extra per month and subscribe to the Vibe Channel Pack for an additional $6 per month. Find out more here

Re: Watch the NBA Playoffs on Fetch and ESPN

Ray_YC

Go Jazz! #TakeNote

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Jeneral__Pain

I don't understand you lot with your "ball sports".

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

newline

Um - there is no $80 broadband plan and the only plan with a Fetch Mighty currently being offered is $99.

Optus

Apologies @newline we've updated the link to the current plan.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
49 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos