Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor dazza33
New Contributor

Volume control with HD channels

Hi, has anyone had the same issue? I can control sound via fetch remote for everything except hd commercial channels. Would love to know if anyone has a fix, or come across the same issue, desperate to sort out to reduce number of remotes sitting on my coffee table.

cheers

6 Replies
Moderator Casey_

Re: Volume control with HD channels

Hey @dazza33, have you tried a device reset via Menu>Manage>Settings>Device Info>Options>Restart? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor dazza33
New Contributor

Hi, yes I have several times, did not work, any other suggestions?

cheers

RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Troubleshooting is very limited for this problem. We'll need our TV & Content team to check it out, send through your details here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Johno75
New Contributor

YES !!! I also have no control of volume via Fetch Mighty on HD channels also....all other channels work fine. Any fix for this? Driving me nuts.
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Sorry it's been a little while, @Johno75. I'll need you to quickly fill-out a fault report here. Once this has been done, a representative from our TV & Content team will reach out to help you further troubleshoot this issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Pup
New Contributor

Any resolution to this issue? I have exactly the same problem.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos