Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Cameron24
New Contributor
New Contributor

Video blurry for large amounts of time

Continuous problems with Optus streaming service. Cannot get a clear picture 95% of the time despite a high speed internet service and green bandwidth bar. Extremely poor customer service when in contact with Optus Sport - said it could only be the internet service despite having these problems on all internet services and devices I’ve used in the past. There’s one common denominator, Optus Sport. Cannot believe I am charged for this ‘service’

7 Replies
schuldtpaige
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Video blurry for large amounts of time

P.Schuldt
0 Kudos
schuldtpaige
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, not sure of the answer but I am also looking for this answer 

P.Schuldt
0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Cameron24 & @schuldtpaige - What device are you using to stream? We may need to raise a fault for this one.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RonWal
Contributor
Contributor

@Cameron24, mmm, happened to me as well during the Liverpool UCL match... Got High Speed broadband (40Mbps), speedtested during the game, I live alone, no other devices connected at the time..... 

0 Kudos
Cameron24
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Shauna personal computer for me, but have had the same problems watching on my mobile 

0 Kudos
Zac_H

Thanks for letting us know, @Cameron24. Could you please raise an in app support case? This way it'll be raised straight to our TV and Content team for further investigation. 

0 Kudos
FadyM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Facing the same exact issue on Web and I am on 30 Mbps, its very annoying when the it gets so blurry during watch any video and I have to refresh the page. Although wasn't facing that few months ago on the same router. 

All other streaming on all apps in the house are perfectly working except Optus sport which is the most important! So no way it has to do anything with my internet speed. The issue is definitely from Optus end.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors