cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Utilise the full screen on the iPhone XS Max for optus sport

I'm watching the EPl on the XS Max and its very frustrating that the full screen is not utilised for the picture?  It's pretty much identical to watching on my older 7 Plus.  Also the the little utility bar on the bottom of the screen is a pain.  Are these issues likely to be fixed at all?

Cheers

Cris

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Utilise the full screen on the iPhone XS Max for optus sport

Hi   @ Mads13205 -  So sorry but we don't have an update on this yet.  I've passed on your feedback and let our contents team know. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Utilise the full screen on the iPhone XS Max for optus sport

This is still an issue, a year later. Can we please just have a zoom function similar to YouTube, Stan, Netflix etc etc who introduced this function when the larger iPhones were released?

I've lodged a few complaints in the app about this and never received a response.

Thanks

0 Kudos