cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor celomar31
Occasional Contributor

Uruguay

Does anyone knows why Uruguay, having won 2 world cups and qualified second in the South American qualifiers, does not get a gig in any of Optus Sports highlights or replays?

Just curious

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Uruguay

Hey @celomar31, the highlights will treat all teams equally and cover all games. Every match will also be available on-demand. Was there something more specific you're referring to?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

no upcoming friendly matches before the world cup? no previous friendlies? After all, Argentina did finish third behind Uruguay and they will feature in 2 upcoming fixtures. Just wondering

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

I just checked with our programming team and unfortunately we don't have the rights for all the friendly games I'm afraid. Definitely nothing personal against Uruguay, we wish we could show them all but unfortunately that isn't the case.

We definitely have the rights for all of the World Cup games though so the available content will be the same for every team competing once the tournament starts.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

I understand, thank you

0 Kudos