cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Upgrade my account

I previously had an Optus account but swapped to Telstra. I want to re activate my Optus Sport account but don’t know how. It lets me log into my old account but doesn’t play anything. Which is expected because I don’t pay for it anymore but I would wish to reopen this and start paying as before but just for the Optus sport, no other services. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Upgrade my account

Hey @Jlshearer, to access Optus Sport content you do need to be a customer of ours currently.

With that being said, from mid-May, Optus Sport including 2018 FIFA World Cup™ will be available for the first time to non-Optus customers and to Optus customers who were previously not eligible for a monthly subscription via Google Play and the Apple App Store 🙂

You can find further info on this here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos