Searching...

Re: Updated Fetch TV app

Yoggit

Since the iOS and Fetch TV update I can no longer connect my iPhone to the fetch box. The activation code fails every time. 

[ Edited ]
Arandom1

Another update for minor bug fixes ,no good

- My Stuff shows nothing I have recorded or scheduled

- Tv schedule/guide is hidden in "control" , can only see 1 channel's schedule at a time and shows scheduled recordings I have done on the normal remote.

- the old TV guide was much better

- had to restart the iPad to get the app to work

I wont be updating the android app so at least I can see tv guide and set a week ahead easily

johnjinsf

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1.

I updated the 'Yes TV by Fetch' app - it would have been nice if in the 'What's New' section it had noted that the STB needed the update performed to make the new app work.

The STB no longer shows what devices are connected.

As others have posted, nothing displays under 'My Stuff' snd under 'Control/Set Recordings' only one channel shows rather than a TV guide.

This update is a disaster.

[ Edited ]
raffersam

UPDATED: UPDATE TO APP NOW SHOWS FTA IN TV GUIDE BUT YOU CAN ONLY SEE ONE CHANNEL AT A TIME.

The main reason I used the app was to schedule recordings of free to air tv shows. Now you can't do this and the TV guide is rubbish.

Please can you change it back. I see that many other people are also not happy - see twitter. If the removed functionality does not return I will be cancelling my subscription.

If there is a reason for this event eg. a legal one please explain what's happened.

I look forward to your response.

Michael
Very annoyed.

Michmazz

Totally agree, this new app is hopeless and it's functionality is absurd. Everything I used that app for I no longer can do

raffersam

Since I posted this it appears that the app has been updated and you can now record FTA TV. However the TV guide is still not as good as the old app.

Arandom1

Another update still has not fixed 

- can't see "my stuff" recorded items

- EPG is still useless can't see multiple FTA stations so recordings don't overlap when setting timer recordings

Highlighted

johnjinsf

Is anyone from Optus or Fetch reading this post?

It is obvious that there are major problems with the latest release of the mobile app that need fixing.

Yoggit

There was another update to the app. Still can't connect iPhone with the fetch box. 

Michmazz

Go to menu - settings- user - activation code

thats the code you out in. Also turn the box of from the power point and restart it. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
49 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos