cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Harjinder
New Contributor

Unable to activate my Fetch TV

What does one have to do get Fetch TV service activated?

I changed my plan to include Fetch TV on 11 Feb 2019. Service was suppose to be activated on 19 Feb . The box and activation code arrived on time. But when I entered the code - it says incorrect activation code.
Since then I have contacted Oputus at least 12 times , only to be transferred from one team to another. On one occasion I was transferred to 6 different people. No one seem to know what they doing or what the problem is. This issues has been raised with Optus’s so called Level 2 team. I have even lodged a complaint with them to no avail.
After all this I got an email today confirming that my order has been received. Tried to reply to that email- but it bounced back - no reply address. Can any one suggest what next step can I take?
I noticed on this Crowd site that people been experiencing this ‘incorrect activation code’ since 2014 and Optus does not seem to have any desire to do anything about it. ( by the way they were very punctual  to bill me for this non-existent service on 19 Feb ) . 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unable to activate my Fetch TV

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with these details including any fault/complaint reference numbers.
Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Harjinder
New Contributor

Re: Unable to activate my Fetch TV

I have tried Optus Chat, numerous calls, escalated to so called Level 2 team, no outcome yet. Order was placed on 11 Feb and service suppose to be active on 19 Feb,

Finally got a call from Optus on Monday to acknowledge the issue but still couldn’t give me a date when the service will be activated . She ( Optus lady) didn’t know what the issue was but told me that a ticket has been raised with IT . I was promised that it will be working in 3 to 5 days ( standard response) - that was 2 weeks ago. Extremely poor service and disappointing 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos