Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Claude15
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to activate Fetch Box due to Optus errors

I have been waiting a month for my fetch activation code and have received absolutely nothing after many attempts to work with Optus.

I have been sent a replacement box and the order is already saying that my box/service is unable to be activated. 

Can I please have an explanation of why I am unable to obtain this service through Optus? Very frustrating and upsetting that I will have to move to a new interne provider in order to have a fetch box when I have been a loyal customer for 11 years. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: Unable to activate Fetch Box due to Optus errors

Hi Claude15, 

It's disappointing that you've been unable to activate your Fetch due to not receiving a code yet. We can't look this up and provide you with the code via the forum, however if you message our Facebook or Twitter., our Social Media team will be able to assist you with this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Claude15
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Unable to activate Fetch Box due to Optus errors

The error I receive is that optus is unable to activate my service, so there is no activation code for me at all.

I waited and requested help for a month with no progress or solution and then a second box was ordered last night and the same error (below) is already appearing...

OptusFetchOrder2.PNG

0 Kudos
Top Contributors