Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Aarcat
New Contributor

Ultimate Pack not in subscriptions

Hi There,

I have subscribed to the Fetch TV ultimate pack, but only have the sports channel. 

Put in the activation code and didn't work. Got in touch with Optus tech, they advised that it would activate 48hrs after code was entered. 

It has been 4 days and the ultimate pack can't be viewed. 

Has anyone got any advice on how to get this going?

p.s just spent a few hours chatting to consultants but no resolution on the issue. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Ultimate Pack not in subscriptions

Hi

Have you been to manage subscriptions on the Fetch TV box and clicked on the Ultimate package?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aarcat
New Contributor

Yep, been to the manage subscriptions but the only channel that is ticked is the sports channel.  All the others don't have a tick in a box 😞

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Click on the ultimate box to activate

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aarcat
New Contributor

Indicate that I have to subscribe $20p/m, but the package I got the ultimate pack is included. If I subscribe I think I will be hit up with an additional $20p/m on top.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

No you will not be charged extra if you have already paid for the package.

Trust me, I'm a Pom.

Enjoy Fetch tv.

Dave

0 Kudos
New Contributor Aarcat
New Contributor

Thanks Dave, will give it a go.

Aaron

0 Kudos