Searching...

USB Harddrive issues with fetch TV Mighty box

mwakeling83

I have recentlu upgraded to a fetch tv mighty box. I am now encountering issues with my USB portable hard drive not showing up in my media hub. The strange thing is that when i disconnect it, it says "USB drive disconnected" so the box knows something is there but nothing is showing up in the HUB. I used this HDD all the time with the originsl fetch TV box and had no issues whatsover. But now with the Mighty box it is not working.

What is the problem? This was an upgrade, but i cant use as much stuff on this box.

Re: USB Harddrive issues with fetch TV Mighty box

Gen_R

Hey mwakeling83 - thanks for your post.

With the new Yes TV by Fetch set top boxes, using them as a media hub isn't actually supported. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just so we're on the same page, has it worked in the past? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Re: USB Harddrive issues with fetch TV Mighty box

mwakeling83

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes. I had the orIginal fetch tv box. I upgraded my plan and got given a fetch tv mighty. And the old box I could watch things through my hard drive. It just doesn't seem like much of an upgrade if the new box can't do as much as the old one. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
33 Kudos
24 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos