Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor HoangAzzurri
Occasional Contributor

UEFA Nations League

Hey guys, I heard that Optus Sport held the rights of the UEFA Nations League and other UEFA's competition in a package got it covered. Will we have a specific content for this like the World Cup before (things like on-demand, mini-matches, Highlights,...)? For now, I've just seen the EPL and Champions League do have the same thing.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: UEFA Nations League

Hi

I see the internationals have been added to the optus Sports app but there is no mention if the matches will be available on-demand.

I will try to get some answers.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Heya! It will be similar to what we have for the EPL and Champions League - all games will be available on demand. However, Mini Matches for UEFA is still TBC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Great. I've just seen that "International" content added to the apps. The only question here I do have is: Will all the matches of Nations League will be live on Optus Sport (and the specific friendlies of European teams either)? Many UEFA Nations League matches have been added there on the list to be broadcasted, but there is still no information furthermore. I would love to see matches like minnows between San Marino and Luxembourg in here...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Sorry just to confirm, Optus Sport will show every match live in League A and B and only selected matches in League C and D. I've also received word that there will not be mini matches for these games at this stage. We will be updating the fixtures on Yes Crowd within the next few days. Watch this space!

Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

The optus Sports app is now showing the international matches with some on demand, not all matches are on demand.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Great to hear. In fact, I was expecting that the Optus Sport would show all the Nations League matches as well as some specific friendlies of European teams, just like they would show all 10 matches of EPL every week. 

But, that’s good. Can’t wait to watch the tournament! 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors