cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor fire03
New Contributor

UCL replays

Does anyone know how long the UCL replays stay online? I can't seem to find the find round of matches from September 2018. Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: UCL replays

Hi @  fire03 - Thanks for reaching out. Could you please confirm which game are yo referring to? If it is for the on demand games, then the expiry date of each is mentioned just under the game details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor fire03
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for the Barcelona v PSV match replay. For some reason I cannot see when the match expires. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi there - The game is still available on demand and this will be available till next season 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos