Searching...
Highlighted

Tvn channel

siew

Tvn channel not available today. Did a full channel scan and also disconnected Fetchtv to reset but still no success. 

Re: Tvn channel

Dan_C

@siew, we haven't received a report on our end.

In the meantime, are you able to try a soft reset https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753.

If you're still unable to access the channel, I'll approach our TV & Content team and ask if they're aware of an issue.

Thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

siew

It looks like Fetchtv has removed tvn from the list of channels on the Korean channel pack - no prior warning. Any reason why?

AlexRH

Ah, sorry to hear Smiley Sad 

I can't say for sure what may have caused this, it might have come down to agreements between the channel itself and Fetch.

If you need a hand with anything further, feel free to get in touch with our TV & Content team HERE

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos