cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor PaulCh
New Contributor

Tv channels running slow

I have been through the whole hard reset, turning off box , turning off modum, changing cables .contacted customer support. same result.

Channels 80 to 85 all running slow like in super slowmo. once on that channel take up to 12 minute to change channel.

ALL other channels run ok  althought the remote take time to channel change possible due to it is getting old. But the Tv channels are ok including the non free to air channels.

Waiting for customer support to call me back so heres hoping  but I suspect the Box itself might be have problems as there have been issue with the saved programs and cut outs etc

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tv channels running slow

On what device is this "channel 80" issue? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor PaulCh
New Contributor

No to both customer support tried still not working no replies here either

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

How long has this been happening? If the streaming problem is limited to a few channels, it may be that the content provider is experiencing transmission problems. I'll check my own Fetch when I'm home tonight.

Otherwise, please see our Fetch Troubleshooting page. 

If you still need a hand such as arranging a replacement box, this is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor PaulCh
New Contributor

No solution has worked including the solution by optus

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What have you tried? What area did you speak with?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors