cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor robinred
New Contributor

Turning off closed captions

I have the Mighty Fetch TV box. My kids have somehow activated closed captions. Now every channel (which has CC) is displaying text! 

Ive found information on how to add closed captions (by pressing the info button twice), but how on earth do you remove them? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Turning off closed captions

Hey @robinred, this is straight from the Fetch mighty user guide.

Closed captions

Let us know if you've had some success Smiley Happy 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor lucylu48
New Contributor

after trying for hours finally you gave the best advice.It was so very easy to do and it is wonderful to watch my programs now.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, that's really nice of you to say @lucylu48 Smiley Happy

If anything, else comes up, give us a shout. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kazimiera
New Contributor

This also works for a Fetch Mini I'm pleased to report!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bmw125i
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @Bmw125i - are you having issues with close captions? Have you tried the suggestions above? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos