Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
neilmcr3
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Transfer of old Fetch TV to new account

Hi

I have changed my service for ADSL to NBN. Previously I had the Fetch TV Mini but with the cancellation of the ADSL this has been upgraded to the Mighty. I have been told that I can add the old Mini to the new service so I can connect the box io a TV in another room. How do I do this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Transfer of old Fetch TV to new account

Saw some information on the FetchTV manage menu. It says something about costing $10 per month to have an extra box. I know you already have an old box, but I think part of the adsl to nbn upgrade, you need to return the old FetchTV box. Maybe give Optus customer service a call to confirm

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Transfer of old Fetch TV to new account

Hello @neilmcr3

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you since followed SillyGogo's advice and been in touch with our Customer Service team to discuss your options? If not, they're available via Live Chat here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos