Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hillzy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Transfer Optus Sport Account

Hi Optus,

I have 2 different Services with Optus - 1 Mobile Sim and 1 Mobile Broadband Sim. I purchased the MBB Sim last year to get the Optus Sport. A year later and now I have a mobile service with Optus. I want to transfer my Optus Sport Email address/service to my mobile sim service as I don't need my mobile broadband anymore.

Yesterday I called 133 937 and they said once I cancel my mobile broadband service (which was done yesterday) I should be able to create a new optus sport account using the same email address.. but I tried today and it says email address is already in use. 

Can someone from Optus please assist with a transfer of email address to my optus mobile service? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hillzy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Transfer Optus Sport Account

Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Transfer Optus Sport Account

It may take a few days for the systems to update, but you should be able to re-register once cancellation has completed.

If you have any issues, try calling the TV & Content team directly on 1800230158 (Option 1). If there's been any issues in the back end systems, they'll be able to fix it up for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors