cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor BlazenBundy
New Contributor

This video cannot be played (Optus Sport Xbox App)

I just signed up to have Optus Sport flexible monthly subscription and was intending to use the Xbox Optus Sport application to stream the football however sporadically "This video cannot be played" message displays and when you click ok you are returned to the TV Guide or Menu. If you attempt to play the live stream again it just loops on this error message?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: This video cannot be played (Optus Sport Xbox App)

Hey @BlazenBundy, is this happening for all videos or just the same particular ones? We may need to raise the issue with our TV & Content team to investigate 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Yes it does happen on any of the videos. It honestly appears to be like the default action to the streaming connection not being stable enough, really annoying. If I move over to the laptop and just watch the stream through the web application the default action on stream buffering appears to be degraded pixelated image until more packets punch through and the pixels fill out again.

Back on the xbox the moment it has had more than three coughs it goes straight to that error message and then you start looping on that error message back and forth between main menu. The only thing you can do is exit the application and log back in again. 

Would love to see this issue sorted before the world cup kicks off?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hmm definitely sounds like a unique error I haven't come across before. My advice would be to head to the Help & Support section to raise a ticket with the TV & Content team. Someone will check it out and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Thanks @Toomey  I raised a ticket however haven't had a response?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Did you receive a fault reference number for this one @BlazenBundy? Send it through and we'll request a follow up from TV & Content. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Hi there, @BlazenBundy.

Our TV & Content team have asked us to grab your account details so that they can resolve your above concerns. Are you able to send a PM? We'll need your full name, DOB and account number.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors