Searching...

Ten play not workkng On Fetch.

NJCLIFFORD

Howdy all other catch up channels work but trying to do ten play it says 'could not connect to ten play. Please exit the app and retry later.'

I can use it on iOS app and online so why not on the Fetch TV box??

thanks. 

Re: Ten play not workkng On Fetch.

cmmillar1974

Hi, I am having this exact same problem.  I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work again.  I've turned my fetch modem off and back on again multiple times as well as restored my PC incase it was something I downloaded that made it stop working.  I've checked my plugins on my chrome settings and nothing seems to make it work again.  I can play tenplay on my ipad through the tenplay app, so I fear it is my fetch modem that may be broken - HELP!!

And yes, I can play other catch up channels as well.

dbenj7

Having the same issue.

Brookster

Yep same here too. Have reset modem and fetch box multiple times and nothing. Seven, SBS and ABC are all fine. Hanging for AHS! Please hurry Optus Smiley Happy

Nghi

Hey guys, so sorry to hear you're having problems with the Ten Play catch-up App on our Yes TV by Fetch box. Did you know which generation box you had? I'd recommend raising a fault with our tech team on 133937 (options 4, 2, 2) to have this investigated.

NJCLIFFORD

I have only had Fetch for around a week so would assume it is the latest gen? I will try the Support tonight as suggested and let you all know how it went! Thanks.

Brookster

This issue has been raised on this forum. I'm confused as to why we should be responsible for raising a fault when's it's been clearly described here what has happened/continuing to happen. How as a moderator are you not responsible to raise this matter with Optus?

cmmillar1974

How do we work out what generation fetch box we have please?

Nghi

Our tech support team have all the necessary tools to investigate this further and organise a replacement box if required.

If you got your box reecently then it would be a gen 2 or gen 3 (Mighty). Our tech team can check on that and provide a fix.

Brookster

Hi, our box is from 2013. I'm guessing this would be a gen 1?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos