cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Megan_YC
RetiredModerator

Tell us: What was the last song you played on Spotify?

Whether you can’t cruise in the car without a Cranberries classic, or that guilty pleasure you’re almost slightly too embarrassed to admit you play on repeat, we know that everyone has their own fabulous favourites they love to listen to on Spotify! We’ve listed our recently played tracks, and would love to know yours! No cheating - open your songs library in the app and tell us the top 5 most recently played tracks, playlists or albums on your Spotify app in the comments below Smiley LOL

Kicking us off with a stellar mix is @Felicity_YC:

1. Detectorists by Johnny Flynn
  2. Power, Corruption & Lies by New Order
  3. About Farewell by Alela Diane
  4. Invasion of Privacy by Cardi B
  5. Bury me at Makeout Creek

Trying to follow Felicity’s footsteps is @Ray_YC:

1. Sandstorm by Darude
  2. Beautiful Life by Ace of Base
  3. Run Away by Real McCoy
  4. Mr. Vain by Culture Beat
  5. No Limit by 2 Unlimited

@Dan_C shows us there’s no holding back with his Spotify standouts:

1. Curtis Mayfield – Pusherman
  2. Anderson Paak – Heart don’t stand a chance
  3. Flight facilities – All your Love
  4. J Cole – 1985
  5. A tribe called quest – Can I kick it?  

@AlistarS is trying to keep it #cool with his top picks:

1. Survival of the fittest – Mobb Deep
  2. Provider – N.e.r.d
  3. Benz Truck – Bryson Tiller
  4. No long Talk – Drake
  5. The Door – Silverchair

And finally, I’m bringing arguably some of the best tracks to this varied list of tunes:

1. Nevermind – Dennis Lloyd
  2. Panic Room Club Mix – Au/Ra
  3. At Last – Aretha Franklin
  4. In My Feelings – Drake #inmyfeelingschallenge
  5. Heartbeat (ft. Nathan Nicholson) – Claptone

Remember, If you’re an Optus customer with an eligible plan, you can now stream music data-free from your favourite streaming apps: Google Play Music and Spotify without using your plan’s data! Smiley Very Happy

6 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tell us: What was the last song you played on Spotify?

I normally just play the Spotify Made Playlist called "Natural Concentration"

Has sounds of nature like a forrest, birds, rain, storms & waves etc.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

The last few days I can't stop listening to the The Old Crow Medicine Show's tribute album to Bob Dylan, 50 Years of Blonde on Blonde. Then going back to Dylan's original Blonde on Blonde album and comparing.

Although it received alot of criticism why shouldn't Dylan have been awarded the Nobel prize for literature.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I just found out that my long standing belief that the Toto song  "Miss the Rains down in Africa" is actually "Bless the Rains Down in Africa" so I'm swearing off music for a little while. 

Peter Gillespie

RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

@Paddylee funnily enough I spend a lot of time at work with my headphones in listening to white noise and that kind of thing. 

@Davelew I didn't have any problem with Dylan's award, the lyrics of 'Tangled up in Blue' alone qualify him. 

@petergdownload I only know that because it's one of my karoke go to's Cat LOL

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Megan_YC
RetiredModerator

Really loving the vareity, guys!! Smiley LOL

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

I think my favourite Optus playlist on Sportify is Songs to dramatically enter a room to. Yours @Megan_YC?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos