Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
curtiswang
New Contributor
New Contributor

TV and NBN

Hi,

I switched from OPTUS cable to OPTUS NBN on 21/11/19, with new account number hidden,

However, I still received invoice for TV on Essentials under my old account number hidden, and the amount has been deducted from my bank account,

Could you please look into it and advise,

Cheers,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: TV and NBN

You'll need to contact optus directly (this is a public forum). Personally I prefer live chat via http://yesopt.us/chat2us but you can call them to on 133937 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

My big red stop sign and warning message when posting a new question to not post personal information isn't working? 🤔 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Ray_YC wrote:

My big red stop sign 

That really does not come across as a stop sign.

and warning message when posting a new question to not post personal information isn't working? 🤔 

Nope, because its out of the area that users are focusing on when they write a post, just outside mind you, but still outside. Its especially true for new users who are just focused on writing their post, its like tunnel vision they only see the bare minimum they need, such as  the subject box and the body box.

Ideally, the message should be in both the subject box and body box. It should behave like the login screen where the warning message just disappears once they start typing.

You will always get some people that will ignore/not pay attention to the message no matter where it is or how its implemented, but I would think your success rate should increase dramatically.

0 Kudos