cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Support

So I get a setbox delivered to replace the other one that was identified as cactus. Took three weeks to arrive and meanwhile I'm being charged for it.

So, it arrives today and I fire it up and it tells me it's not activated. Connections all good - just not activated. Won't let me leave the screenpage, so I have to kill it at the wall.

Spend 2 hours on Optus online chat speaking to Braxton, Ritika, Graeme, Ritika(again) then Graeme (again). Fill out their stupid ID form 3 times (at the 4th request it just spun around without loading), log into MyOptus 5 times, the agent keeps telling me they can't see I'm logged on.

Seriously, this is just another in the long line of infuriating stuff ups I've endured with Optus.  What is wrong with your business?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Support

Sorry to hear about your Fetch activation issue and experience via our online messaging service @Leon200. Is the box asking for an activation code? The code is available through your online My Account. Please refer to our → Fetch Help & Support page for more info. 

If you still need assistance with the activation or code then either contact us by sending a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app or by calling us on → 133937 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos