Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Debe
New Contributor
New Contributor

Support or lack of

the night before last I spent 7 hours on the phone and live chat to optus.  The only thing they could help me with by the end of it was I could access my new webmail.  I still couldnt access my account which everything else I was doing was telling me to go into my account and eventually they told me it was technical difficulties with the site and should be fixed in 24 hours....I still cant use my fetchit box which says I need to report a login error which I have done and they told me would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours and that is  not fixed yet.  Other than working currently all I seem to be doing is sitting on a phone pushing options with optus or on live chat.  The people you actually speak with are quite good but I wish I had never signed up for broadband  and fetchit with optus, getting help is just too time consuming and difficult. is there some phone number where it is easy to get through to someone to talk to and can you get support for fetchit on the weekend which is the only time I have to watch it...I am at work Mon-Fri 8-8 so how can I ever get everything working

0 Kudos
2 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Support or lack of

You could try making chat create a new My Account with a different email address, and move the services across to it. AFter that, you will need to create a new yes crowd ID to reply back.

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Support or lack of

Hey @Debe, thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Our LiveChat team are definitely available over the weekend, has this issue been solved since you posted here?

0 Kudos