Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Subscription issue

In May I cancelled my premier league subscription just before final round as I was going overseas until October. Even though I still had a week left to run I could not access the final round. I contacted Optus and eventually was advised by a senior man in Adelaide that the simplest way would be to take out a new subscription. I did that and ever since I have been trying to cancel it since I went overseas. This has proved impossible. When I get back in October I am going to ask Optus for a refund for the time that I have been away. I am writing this as a record.

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Subscription issue

Have you tried cancelling the subscription via My Account?

• Step 1: Log into your My Account profile
  • Step 2: Click the Sports And Entertainment tab
  • Step 3: Click Optus Sport
  • Step 4: Click the Manage button for the applicable service
  • Step 5: Click Cancel Subscription

If it's not working for any reason. Feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. We can get this sorted right away for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors