Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Subscription expired error : Optus sport

Hi @amssam1, if you PM me with your EPL username and either the mobile number or home phone number it's associated with I can take a look. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issues here 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Tigers, I've replied to your other thread here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have been calling up all week but no one has been able to help me. 

I really want to get this resolved tonight before game time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Rjcc, they now have this form you can use to raise your issues → Report a problem with TV or Content.

You'll get an SMS with a reference number and someone will follow up asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am also getting this error, I've been in contact with Optus support about 4 or 5 times now over the past week and it is still not resolved... I have tried everything, deleting the app and re downloading, turning phone off and on, trying to watch on my laptop & iPhone.. still no luck. My account says there is an active subscription but I get the "subscription expired, please renew now" error when I try to watch any matches. Its very frustrating. 

Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Not good sorry @Dani_G 😞 Have you been in touch with Tech Support to see if there's anything going on? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes like I mentioned I have contacted Optus many times. Each time they have confirmed my subscription is valid, they say they have looked at it and that I should wait 4 hours and it should work however after 4 hours it is still not resolved. One call transferred me to the Optus sports team, the Optus sports team put me on hold to check my account and after an almost 30minute call the line disconnected and I did not hear back. I am very disappointed in how Optus has handled this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Definitely raise a fault with the TV and Content team through the link Toomey sent earlier and they'll chase it up for you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Token has expired this happened when i tried to activate my optus sports account can you help me out please?

0 Kudos