Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Kellynben
Occasional Contributor

Subscription expired error : Optus sport

signed up to Optus sport yesterday with my existing post paid account. 

Can log into the iPad app and web site but when I try to play video or watch a game it tells me my subscription has expired. 

From the forum messages this appears to be a common problem but I can't find a fix. 

Also can't get anyone on the phone to help....

so, anyone please help!!!!

and yes I have uninstalled the app, restarted device, logged out, turned around 3 times anti-clockwise and faced old Trafford and prayed but nothing has helped. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Subscription expired error : Optus sport

Hey Kellynben, can you please PM the EPL username and we can look to renew it for you - Shae

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Kellynben
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Shae, will PM you now.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Got it 🙂 I'm looking into it now.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Oh, BINGO! Haha, awesome news. If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor DarkMayvers
New Contributor

Hi, 

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm having the same issue.
Please help..!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @DarkMayvers - if you can PM me through your EPL username and the mobile number or home phone number it's linked to I'll check it out for you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor amssam1
New Contributor

Hi guys

I'm also going to hijack this thread as i have the same issue.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sure thing @amssam1, PM me your account number, address, full name and DOB so I can take a look. Toomey

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor amssam1
New Contributor

Hey

this has happened again to me... can someone help please?

0 Kudos