Searching...

Streaming Issue

Finno140

Hello,

im trying to watch Catch-Up TV through Fetch but it keeps coming up with “Streaming issue - Please check Internet”.

There is nothing wrong with my internet as I’m also on Facebook in my laptop?

HELP PLEASE!!

Re: Streaming Issue

1800th

i had the same problem i reset my modem and it helped for a while.

if it happens on the weekend its just the nbn is too busy

Wesley-J

Hi Finno140 - we've had customers experience similar issues in the past. Please view this thread here for more information. It seems this has been resolved by soft resetting your Fetch TV box. Follow these instructions here to soft reset your Fetch TV box. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Finno140

Hi 1800th

thank you for your help 😀

LilouBooster100

try going to Menu > Manage > Settings > Device Info > Fetch Restart

neyla12

Thanks for helping

Highlighted

michellas

If the issue is with a streaming channel, do the following:

1. Change to another streaming channel for 10 seconds. Switch back to your original channel and wait 30 seconds for the picture to return

2. Test your stream quality by pressing Info on your remote

If your stream quality is still poor, or the problem is not a streaming channel, go to the next step.

1. Stop any additional Fetch downloads by going to Menu > Manage > Settings > Downloads

2. Reduce other internet usage in your home

If the issues persist, go to the next step.

Turn off your modem and your Fetch box at the power point and unplug both for 30 seconds. Plug them both back in.

Wait for the modem to reconnect and show a stable pattern of lights, then turn on the Fetch box and wait for it to establish a stable connection. visit the Showbox app Download Official Website

If the picture problems persist, go to the next step.

sing a computer or other device connected to your home broadband, test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net.

The Download speed must be at least 4Mbps to support a standard definition stream on Fetch. It will need to be higher to support additional internet activity or additional Fetch Multiroom streams

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
77 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos