Searching...
Accepted Solution

Sport Android app log and view cases is a mess

robmGC

Has anyone tried logging a case with the Optus Sport Android app?

I have found it to be pretty frustrating. **Understatement*** !!!! 😝

Eg when logging a case as soon as you press send you are unable to send any more information as you need to wait for a support person to acknowledge your message.

Also, when viewing any open cases the interaction between you and Optus support seems to be ordered in a very strange way. Normally messages between the customer and support are in chronological order in these sort of screens but here they appear to be almost random!

Thanks, 

Robert

Re: Sport Android app log and view cases is a mess

Ev_

Heya @robmGC, sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with the app.

If you can shed some light on your issue, we'll try our best to assist you here on YesCrowd Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
robmGC

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I feel it's going to be difficult to be any clearer than what I wrote in my original post. I think to understand the problem you would probably have to have experience actually logging and viewing support cases within the Optus Sport Android app. Have you ever done that?

Just curious if anyone else has used the app and tried to raise a bug or support request?

Robert

Dan_C

@robmGC, it looks like the report a fault function was removed over the weekend.

We'll be adding back functionality once we've ironed out a few of the bugs.

What was the reason behind raising the fault? We might be able to help. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

robmGC

Hi @Dan_C,

I can still see the "log a case" and "view my case" functionality in the app? This are the features I was referring to.

I'm nor sure what you mean regarding the "report a fault function"?

Robert

JordanOptus

Ah sorry @robmGC it's the same thing, just different terminology. "Log a case" and "Report a fault" are the same thing. What was that fault you're getting there though?

[ Edited ]
robmGC

Hi @JordanOptus,

thanks for the reply.

Have you ever used the log case function in the Android app?

I don't think I can explain it much clearer than I did in my original post. Smiley Sad

Robert

Toomey

Hey Robert, I understand what you're saying. At this stage we can pass your feedback onto the TV & Content team. The ability to raise cases via the app is still a new feature and will is being worked on for improvements leading up to the World Cup.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
robmGC

Thanks for passing on the feedback @Toomey πŸ˜

Hopefully the "view my case functionality" will be fixed soon as it's a bit of a nightmare. 😎

Regards, Robert

51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos