Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
detroit
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sound quality on ACCTV

Why is the Sound quality so bad on the ACCTV chanel? I have watched ACCTV on foxtel and it is fine.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Sound quality on ACCTV

Hi detroit,

ACCTV Channel 291 - no sound quality issues for me and we haven't had any other customer reports about this. 

Is it still happening now? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
alansea1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm having trouble too, through Channel 291 on the optus fetch box.
There is a constant metallic sound in the background. This has only started this year.
Channel 291 is the only channel I'm having trouble with
Thanks
Alan
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Hi alansea1

If you're still having this issue after checking your connection and restarting your Fetch box, I'd recommend trying a soft reset of your Fetch box

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

alansea1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Aron_YC,

I'll try it when my Fetch Box stops recording.  However, I should say that I have another Fetch Box (Not through Optus) and it has the same problem, again only on Channel 291

Regards

Alan

0 Kudos
debplus3
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am also having issues with sound quality on channel 291 through my fetch TV. Only channel that the issue is happening with and have done all resets.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Thanks for sharing this @debplus3

Can you run me through what kind of sound quality issues you're faced with? Is it intermittent or present the whole time?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
debplus3
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It’s there all the time. Almost sounds a bit like the sound is coming from under water. A little bit garbled. Can still hear what is being said, but has that strange under water sound to it.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Thank you for confirming this for me,

I've passed the feedback onto our team for you and they will investigate into this.

0 Kudos
alansea1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Folks. This is not an Optus Fetch box problem alone.
I am having the same problem on a non-Optus Fetch box
0 Kudos