Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Manon_Rj
Occasional Contributor

Song name to this video

Hi, I was watching this video of UCL highlights https://sport.optus.com.au/uefa-champions-league/videos/os1488/every-goal-thursday-morning-null and want to know the name of the songs playing in the background.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Song name to this video

Hmm I am not sure if they are songs or just backing tracks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Good point do you know how I might be able to download or stream this music other than on this video?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Manon_rj,

We've reached out to our TV & Content team to see if we can find out what the song is.

The initial response was somebody asked the same question by logging a support ticket, was this you also?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I think so yes I did a support ticket any luck?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just got the response which is:

Hey guys,

As with all the stuff we do on Optus Sport, this is production music which is only accessible by an agreement with the respective company.

FYI the track in question is an instrumental called Think About Us, by an artist called Pablos, however I am not sure how much help that may be to the customer.

Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors