Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Software update

OK there was supposed tp be a software update for Gen2 boxes...did it happen as i have not got it and yes i restarted my STB.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Kartika

Re: Software update

Hi @linuts thanks for reaching out to us as I can appreciate your concerns with regards to the software update for the Yes TV by Fetch box. This is happening end of November. You can go into the Main Menu > Manage > Settings to check for updates.  

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

I thought there was an update to fix streaming issues with Gen 2 boxes

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Yes there is an updating coming out by the end of this month. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos