cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor JusteneAlice
New Contributor

Series tag not working

I have had my fetch box for a few years now and  lately I have noticed the fetch box not recording shows that are series tagged. My storage is not full either. 

Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Series tag not working

Hi JusteneAlice,

Is it all shows that you have series tagged or just a particular one or few? Can you give us an example of one?

Do you have heaps marked for series tags? I'm not sure if there is a limit. I've probably had up to 30 on my own one.

You can try a soft reset in the meantime:

1. Turn off your Fetch TV box and wait for at least 30 seconds, then turn it back on
  2. Within 2 minutes of restarting your Fetch box, press Red > Green > Yellow > Blue on your remote
  3. Keep pressing these buttons in order until the R or Paw light on the Fetch box starts flashing red. This usually occurs after the screen turns off and on
  4. Once the Fetch box restarts, you will need to enter your activation code and complete the setup process

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors