Searching...
Highlighted

Sbsondemand disappeared from Fetch catch up ?

jp928

As of today, its gone. What gives please?

Search is  crap - says have to pay for some shows, but now nothing is available.

john

Re: Sbsondemand disappeared from Fetch catch up ?

SamSam

Strange that it disappeared, I'll check mine when I get home.

To clarify though, the SBS app didn't have a search function. When clicking the search button on your remote, you're searching the Fetch catalogue to which includes titles that you can buy and/or rent at a cost. So you're not necessarily seeing titles from the SBS app hence the cost. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

jp928

How do you search SBS on fetch then? Red button didnt seem to work for me?

PS how do I turn off  'spoiler' accidentally turned on in a post?

thanks

jp

jp928

Well, when I did my usual 2md, 3rd reboot for the day due to not responding to remote, it did a software update (2.22, Heathcote), and SBS is back, with a new user interface, but still no search....

jp

SamSam

My understanding is that pressing the search button on your remote will search the fetch catalogue as well as the SBS app so you need to be careful what you select. I didn't test mine last night though sorry, didn't have time. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
23 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos