Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

STAN subtitles/closed captions

Hi - When will the STAN app have Closed Captions included? When you watch Stan on a PC it has a subtitles/closed captions option and works fine. Subtitles are available on Netflix via the app on Fetch - what about the STAN app on Fetch doing the same please? Thanks - John

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: STAN subtitles/closed captions

Hi @jdunstanj, I replied to your other post for this issue- seeking update for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Scott - isn't this a separate issue though as the STAN app is separate to Fetch Movies,etc. Thanks - John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the confusion @jdunstanj. I agree that Stan needs subtitles. At this stage we can only pass on your comment as a suggestion, I'm afraid we don't have any confirmation of when this might be available. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there any progress on this issue? I have seen posts dated more than 12 months ago so Fetch are working on this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Copernicus, I've replied back to thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-TV-Subtitles-on-Stan-and-movie-TV-store/m-p/.... We’re happy to continue chatting with you there 🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dan - Earlier this week I found that Stan subtitles now work now via the Fetch App (previously only available via a non Fetch Stan login - e.g. PC and Chromecast) - was this advertised to users and I missed it? Anyway, this is terrific! Next question - Any news on Fetch purchased movies getting subtitles/closed captions anytime soon? Thanks - John 

0 Kudos