cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Rewinding live program

I have a new fetch mighty (replacement of faulty one). I have contacted Optus re inability to get onto Netflix and Stan and have posted through yescrowd. Now I am finding that I can’t rewind to where I started watching the program. Any suggestions??
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Rewinding live program

Hey @cozzie,

We recommend you having a run through these steps  - Fetch Troubleshooting and seeing if this can correct the issue. A reset of the Fetch box can be useful in these cases also. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Casey

Found a couple of answers last night that didn't help and a reset has been done. Given my other issues (no Netflix or Stan) then Optus are going to have to send someone out or I am simply getting rid of Optus for everything - internet NBN, home phone, mobile, Fetch. I am absolutely sick of them.

0 Kudos

Thank you for raising this issue with us @cozzie
I'd suggest messaging us via the My Optus App to speak with a technical expert. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
We will be able to have a look into your account to provide you with more specific assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi George

Well I spoke to Optus yesterday for 40 minutes re not being able to get onto Netflix or Stan. They did not help at all. What is the point when they don't help. And I have messaged through app for something else at least 4 days ago and have no response

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that @cozzie

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi George

I tried again today. Got through to someone, they transferred me to someone else then finally I asked for supervisor who then put me through to someone else. After 35 minutes, no resolution. They said they would call me back but i said in 2 hours time as I was busy. They called earlier and I could not take call. My husband could not understand them so thought it was crank call. Then they called me twice in succession with each call giving one ring only. What hope do I have?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Finally someone got onto me. New box coming. They have finally admitted to issues with new boxes.

0 Kudos