Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Request to change email address/ username for Optus Sport

Funnyfish

Hi,

I would like to change my optus sport username /email addres. Can anyone help me to with this? I contacted the Live Chat, which advised me to call the Optus sport team number and was told to go to sport.optus.com.au/support but there are only instructions to change my password.

Many thanks

Re: Request to change email address/ username for Optus Sport

Shauna

Hey @Funnyfish - easy fix! Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name, DOB and preferred email address? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Funnyfish

Hi Shauna

I have PM you with the details

Thanks

Dan_C

All done @Funnyfish

If you have any other questions, you're welcome to chat with us there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Funnyfish

All good now!

Many thanks Dan!

Graeme1

How do I change my email login address for Optus Sport ?

Solution

Ray_YC

Please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu as this can only be done on the Optus side.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos