cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Replacement Fetch remote not pairing with old Fetch box

Hi I have received a new fetch remote as the old one wasn’t working however I can not pair it with my old fetch box I have tried a direct set up and other set up through the remote 4 PDF guide with no luck PLEASE HELP.....

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch remote

Hi Loz12,

Just touching base if you ended up sorting this out?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Replacement Fetch remote not pairing with old Fetch box

I could be wrong, however, fetch remote works with infrared and no pairing is required. Does the lights on the remote lights up when you press a button? Maybe its not the remote that is faulty and is the receiver side that is having issue.

Or are you talking about paring with your TV for the universal remote settings? if so you need to either setup as per page 4 https://www.fetchtv.com.au/pdf/Fetch_TV_Remote_4_User_Guide.pdf

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors