Searching...

Removal of Old Optus Box

kringo777

Hi Guys, I have recently changed to NBN and am still a current optus customer. As the previous external optus vision box is now redundant can I please have someone come and remove this for me. I contacted your customer service line and was on hold for 45minutes and the person on the other end couldn't understand my request.

If anyone else has been through this stressful process let me know how to get this resolved. 

Cheers

Andrew

Highlighted

Re: Removal of Old Optus Box

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Heya @kringo777, have you given our Live Chat team a shot?

They'll be able arrange an appointment to have the old Optus vision box removed. 

Personal → Home phone, Broadband & NBN → Technical issues.

If you run into any issues, pop back here and we'll see if we can get someone to help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
71 Kudos
23 Kudos
19 Kudos
17 Kudos