cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Remote is not responsive all the time.

I think you may have the wrong app. It is the Yes TV by fetch app not the yes it's app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Not normal? It happens to me EVERY DAY, multiple times. Have to reboot the box to get anywhere. Sometimes goes unresponsive while watching a recorded program -  have to wait till the end then reboot. Has been happening over 2 software versions (currently Freycinet). Also why does a reboot go straight into standby unless you tell it not? Complete rubbish.'

jp

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hey @jp928 - I'm really sorry to hear about your ongoing issues with your Fetch!

If you could please send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number, along with a confirmation of whether or not you are the account holder for this service, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. Additionally, if you could send us some more details on the issues that are occurring, we'd be happy to help troubleshoot this with you. 

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to chat to someone about this in real time, you can get in touch with our Tech Support team directly here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried that link before @jp928 for the Tech Support, but after clicking on "personal", any links shown after that do not work (for me).

Contacting via the phone number became too hard for TS for my 'faulty' remote as it is too hard to resolve.

I'm therefore still putting up with the sometimes non responsive remote.

But the link need 'fixing' if it is not just me 😉

0 Kudos
Top Contributors